- 1. Vision to Goal Setting
- 2. Planning and Implementation
- 3. Monitor, Evaluate and Adapt
- 4. Communicating Process: Current Page
The school planning process is intended to support an ongoing dialogue within the community of learners promoting understanding, respect, and shared values. Communicating the school’s vision, values, accomplishments, and future directions enable dialogue. Ultimately, schooling is a foundation to democracy and preparing students to be engaged citizens. An important feature to a Community Of Learners is continual communication about what we value most.
- What are the most effective ways for school, home and community to share information?
- What is our story/narrative?
- How do we demonstrate mindfulness of others through our statements and actions, modeling our values of trust, respect, collaboration, and responsibility?
- How do we encourage and nurture ongoing dialogue within our school and FOS to support all learners, including staff?